Popular Posts

Tuesday 7 June 2011

www.dafont.com. The number one font finding site.

www.dafont.com 
Dafont.com has always been very useful to me and I reccomend it to anyone. It has a huge range of fonts. I would say I had a personal favourite but there are just so many. modern and old.

Not only does it have a huge number of fonts (in total 12,419 and counting) but it also has a wide range of useful logos and dingbats to choose from.
 Here are nine popular fonts from the 'Eroded' category. Finding the font you want is simple all you do is choose from the 9 main categories and a further 79 sub-categories. Most of the fonts are free for download.
















They're ideal for advertising; flyers, newsletters or even magazines and business cards. There is an interesting preview box, i often find myself on the site for alot longer than intended; scrolling through all the fonts and seeing what my name looks like.
Give it a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment